Poker Run Fundraiser For
On Sunday August 16, 2015, Cancer Awareness of Nevada will proudly host the Inaugural “We CAN Ride”, a Motorcycle Poker Run for Cancer. “We CAN Ride” will be a scenic motorcycle Ride starting at Napa Sonoma South Restaurant, with stops at Bordertown, Frostee’s in Graeagle, continue to Boomtown, Chester’s Reno Harley Davidson and returning to Napa Sonoma South Restaurant.
We’re looking for Community Partners
Become a Sponsor!
As is the case with any donation made to Cancer Awareness of Nevada, your money stays here in Northern Nevada.
Everyone has been touched by Cancer by either knowing a family member or friend that is fighting Cancer or has lost the battle to cancer. We invite you to participate as a Sponsor of “We CAN Ride”. This Poker Run will focus on the Cancer patients in our lives. The mission is to increase awareness in our community, to provide resources both for early testing and help with financial assistance toward cancer treatment and living expenses during treatment.
Need a Sponsor Kit? Download your's here...Sponsorship Kit
- • Title Sponsorship $10,000
- • Royal Flush Sponsorship $5,000
- • Straight Flush Sponsorship $2,500
- • Four of a Kind Sponsorship $1,000
- • Full House Sponsorship $500
- • Three of a Kind Sponsorship $250
- When: Sunday, August 16th, 2015
- Where: Napa Sonoma South | 7671 S.Virginia St,. Reno, NV
- Time: Event Day Registration: 7(am) to 9(am)
- Poker Run Starts: 9(am)
- After Party Celebration: 3(pm) Rain or Shine!
- First Rider $45 | Second Rider $25
- First Rider $65 | Second Rider $35
Late Registration: After August 1st., 2015
**Registration must be postmarked by August 1st., 2015 or hand deliver on
Package Pick up day 8/15/15**
PACKAGE PICK UP DAY IS AUGUST 15TH 11AM to 3PM
Location: Napa Sonoma South -7671 S. Virginia St.
RIDE WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH RIDERS IF APPLICABLE
Must be 18 years of age or older to Ride.
Keep checking back to see a list of our wonderful Sponsors and Event updates. If you have questions or you would like to become a "Community Partner" and Sponsor our Event" call us at 775-420-7944 or email us at email@example.com
Reference: 2015 Poker Run.